Product Discription :
Engineered for 30- 65 boats, the Furuno 1832 radar offers exceptional power, target detection and reliability.Featuring Furunos custom microwave IC receiver design, this radar has a 10" diagonal CRT daylight-bright display with eight-level quantization. Plus, its packed with high-speed micro-processor technology and features that help you identify whats out there.
And like other Furuno radars, it can be inter-connected with other nav equipment, chart plotters and even sounders, through Furunos programmable NMEA 0183 interface system. The 1832 comes with a sleek 24" radome antenna.
- High Resolution, Non-Glare 10 Inch Monochrome CRT Display
- 4.0 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- Up to 15 User Selected Range Scales from 1/8 to 36N.M.
- User Adjustable Duplex (In or Out) Radar (Guard Zone) Alarm
- User Selected Time Echo Trails for Target Threat Assessment
- Automatic or Manual Tuning Receiver
- 9db Noise Factor Logarithmic Receiver
- Three Modulator Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Programmable F1 and F2 Keys for Optimized Radar Picture
- Automatic or Manual Control of Rain Clutter (FTC)
- Waypoint Lollipop Navigation Aid Overlaid on Radar Picture **
- Power Saving Watchman, or Sleep Mode for Safety at Anchor
- Multi-step Interference Rejecter and Echo Stretch to Enhance Picture
- 100% Picture Off-Centering or 2 x Target Area Zoom
- Two VRMs and EBLs for Rapid Target Data, one may be Offset
- Course-up, Head-up, North-up or True Motion Display Modes **
- Navigation Data Display in Standby *
- Automatic Video Level Adjustment (up to 8 Levels) for Picture Enhancement
- Target/Cursor Position and Output to Plotter, using TLL Key**
- Optional ARP10, 10 Target ARPA **
Shipping Information :
- 58 Lbs., 3 Cartons
- 12 or 24/32 VDC, 50 Watts, Fuse Change Required
- 28 Watts in Power Economy, Standby or Watchman Mode
- * Appropriate Nav Data Input Required.
- ** Appropriate Compass and Nav Data Input, Required.